Quality management specialist QMF-TÜV Back
Customer focus and productivity are key elements of business success. Their optimization is seen as an indispensable prerequisite for a successful appearance on the national and international market. This is precisely where quality management comes in: flawless products and services form the basis for customer satisfaction. Targeted planned and continuously improved activities taking into account the dynamic environment increase the productivity of the organization considerably.
With the course Quality Management Specialist, you will succeed in a universal entry into quality management. They are thus able to participate in the development and maintenance of a process-oriented management system and are familiar with the operational components of quality management. In addition, through the seminar Quality Management Specialist QMF-TÜV, you will acquire practice-oriented know-how on quality methods and testing technology.
- Importance of quality management
- Quality - a definition
- Standards of quality management
- Overview of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Process-oriented quality management
- Process, process orientation and process description
- Continuous improvement
- Measurements and tests as well as measuring equipment management
- Basics statistics and process control
- Implementation-oriented group work
- Q methods and Q tools
- You participate in setting up and maintaining a process-oriented quality management system.
- You get to know the basics of quality assurance as well as quality methods and recognize optimization potential.
- You have an overview of the content of DIN EN ISO 9001 as well as practice-oriented know-how in quality management.