Oxford Brookes University Back
University accreditation applies to courses from this institution
Over the last 25 years Oxford Brookes has developed a reputation for the outstanding quality of our teaching, which has been externally assessed by the Quality Assurance Agency as excellent in more subjects than any other modern university.
Our teaching is underpinned by excellent research, and we are building even stronger links between course content and research.
Brookes is committed to expanding the taught courses we offer postgraduates.
To expand access to study at Oxford Brookes, we are continually developing our distance learning for undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses. Nearly 10% of our students currently study wholly or partly through distance learning, and our online-supported MBA has attracted students from over 17 countries.
Results and achievements
Oxford Brookes University is a premier learning and teaching institution with an outstanding research record
We are widely acknowledged to be one of the UK's leading modern universities, surpassing many older institutions in newspaper league tables. While we are proud of these accolades, our vision is simply to offer our students one of the very best university experiences.
Oxford Brookes is implementing a strategy to take us to 2020 that builds on our strong track record for quality teaching, learning and research. The key priorities include:
- delivery of an outstanding student experience > The University has a dedicated Strategy for Enhancing the Student Experience which was recently revised for the period 2015-2020.
- the further development of world-class research
- a positive commitment to our wider community
- creating sector-leading, high quality services for the future
- This document provides a visualisation of past, present and predicted future student numbers at Oxford Brookes University
United Kingdom (GB/UK)
+44 (0)1865 74 1111